Jump to navigation Jump to search
CSC 102 Fall 202: Snap Lab 1
For your first lab you are to write a program that draws five squares in your output window.
- Use the turtle sprite
- When the turtle is clicked, the program should
- Go to a random position
- Draw a square
- It should do this five times
- Your program should fit on one screen
- Do not forget to clean up your code
- Do not forget your comment block
- add some nice features (such as color, etc.) based on your own rules
- if your square is X steps wide, the number X should appear in your program only once.
- More of a challenge: Do the previous with a variable
- More of a challenge: make sure your square is always within the window
- Don't spend more than 1 hour on the challenges without making sure homework for all your other classes are done.
- Place your code and your form in a zip folder and upload that into canvas before the due date