Jump to navigation Jump to search
CSC 102 Fall 202: Snap Lab 2
Create a program to drill students on their arithmetic
Due Unit 2, Lab 1 to learn necessary skills
- Create a program to drill a kid on his/her arithmetic. The details for the minimum include:
- start when the flag is clicked
- quiz on addition.
- work with 2 digit arithmetic
- ask the user 10 different questions.
- the user only gets one chance for each question
- count the number of correct answers
- count the number of guesses
- count the number of misses which will be rare we hope
- after all 10 questions, report on the results
- Do not forget to clean up your code
- Do not forget your comment block
- allow the user to specify how many questions to be drilled on
- continue to drill the user until he/she says to quit
- allow the user to try 5 times to get the answer right before moving one.
- allow the user to pick between the four basic operations
- allow for negative numbers (and handle ALL possible situations for all possible numbers and the four basic operations)
- Don't spend more than 1 hour on the challenges without making sure homework for all your other classes are done.
- Place your code and your form in a zip folder and upload that into canvas before the due date