Jump to navigation Jump to search
CSC 102 Fall 202: Snap Lab 3
Adapt your driller to use multiple sprites and messages (or write a new driller)
Due Unit 1, Lab 2 to learn necessary skills
- Create 4 sprites (your choice as to their appearances). They should be labeled:
- Quizzer, Checker, Recorder, Reporter
- You will want at least three global variables (one for the answer, one for how many were answered correctly, and one for how many were answered incorrectly).
- When the Reporter sprite is clicked, it should say how many were answered correctly, how many incorrectly, the percentage that were correct, and stop the program.
- When the Quizzer is clicked, it needs to pick the two random numbers (just like last lab), display the question, set the answer variable to the correct answer, and send a message to the Checker to check the results
- The Checker asks the user for their answer, checks the result and then sends one of two message to Recorder indicating if it was right or not
- The Recorder adds one to the appropriate counter based on which message it receives
- Use a block for the Quizzer and another block for the Reporter
- There are a few other details that you will need to do
- Do not forget to clean up your code
- Do not forget your comment block (put this in your Quizzer sprite)
- allow the user to specify how many questions to be drilled on
- continue to drill the user until he/she says to quit
- allow the user to try 5 times to get the answer right before moving one.
- allow the user to pick between the four basic operations
- allow for negative numbers (and handle ALL possible situations for all possible numbers and the four basic operations)
- Don't spend more than 1 hour on the challenges without making sure homework for all your other classes are done.
- Place your code and your form in a zip folder and upload that into canvas before the due date