Jump to navigation Jump to search
CSC 102 Fall 202: Snap Lab 4
Write a program to help out an artist that likes to create pictures using circles and rectangles.
Due Unit 1, Lab 3 to learn necessary skills
- Create a block that accepts a size as an argument and draws a circle of that size. Test it and make sure it works.
- Add a second argument to it to indicate if the circle should be solid or just an outline. Add a third argument to indicate the color. Added challenge: Add a fourth to indicate the size of the border if the circle is just an outline.
- Do the same for a rectangle.
- When the space bar is pressed, go to a random position and draw a random figure using your block(s).
- There are a few other details that you may need to do
- Do not forget to clean up your code
- Do not forget your comment block (put this in your Quizzer sprite)
- Change the image of the sprite to just a small + sign.
- Create a sprite with a color bar to let the user determine which color. Clocking on a color should set the color (use a variable)
- Let the user indicate if the figure should be filled or not by pressing an f or an o
- Add another shape as an option.
- Let the user indicate the size of the figure (using input or a slider which is even more of a challenge).
- Let the user choose where to draw the figure (by moving the sprite).
- Don't spend more than 1 hour on the challenges without making sure homework for all your other classes are done.
- Place your code and your form in a zip folder and upload that into canvas before the due date