Jump to navigation Jump to search
CSC 102 Fall 202: Snap Lab 4
Write a program to help you solve sudoku problems by allowing you to undo moves.
Due Unit 2, Lab 2 to learn necessary skills
- Create a block that will get a move (row, column, number) from the user and return a list with those three values in that order. Test it to make sure it works
- Create another block that will accept a three item list (a move) and add it to the bottom of a list (global variable called stack). Call this method push
- Create another block that will return a three item list (a move) from the bottom of the global variable stack. Call this method pop
- Test both methods
- Create a script that when the "i" is pressed (for insert), it will get a move and add it to the stack (use methods already created)
- Create another script that when the "u" is pressed (undo), it will remove a move from the stack and display it
- Create a third script that when the "l" is pressed (list), it will display all the items in the stack from the oldest to the most recent.
- Test your three scripts. The can be blocks if you wish.
- Add graphics, etc. to make it look nice.
- Don't spend more than 1 hour on the challenges without making sure homework for all your other classes are done.
- Place your code and your form in a zip folder and upload that into canvas before the due date