Jump to navigation Jump to search
CSC 102 Fall 202: Snap Lab 6
Create a block that accepts a Sudoku "solution" that tells you if it is correct. We are only going to check two of the issues.
- Create one block that checks to make sure all nine numbers are in a list of nine numbers
- Create on of the following blocks
- Create another block that accepts nine lists and an index number. It tells if each of the numbers 1-9 are in that position in list of numbers
- Create a block to ensure that a move is on the board and in a location not already filled
- Try with a 4x4 first instead of 9x9
- Figure out the logic first
- Write the code outside of a block and test it before putting it in a block
These need to be done in order
- Test each 3X3 block
- Test both diagonals to be sure they are valid (called X-Sudoku)
- Don't spend more than 1 hour on the challenges without making sure homework for all your other classes are done.
- Place your code and your form in a zip folder and upload that into canvas before the due date