Jump to navigation Jump to search
For this component your robot is to be able to drive itself around a "track" and follow the edge of the track.
- The track is the small, moveable table in the classroom.
- The edge of the track is signified by the edge of table.
- You need to go counterclockwise.
- Add a touch sensor to sense when it is no longer over the table. Do NOT use the ultrasonic sensor. This will be used for a different purpose later on.
- If the sensor "goes off", turn a little to the left, go straight, and then maybe try to go to the right. Your robot will probably make zig-zags. That is okay.
- Your robot should stop if the center brick button is pressed
- Min. the amount of zig-zag'ing as much as possible. Make the robot move as smoothly as possible.
- Add the second touch sensor to stop it if runs into something