Jump to navigation Jump to search
Stop when you are rear-ended.
- This lab is designed to be done within one hour!
- Add a touch button to the back of your robot facing out (not up or down).
- Have the robot move random directions
- When the touch button is pressed
- Have the robot emit a sound (not too annoying for my sake, please)
- Have the robot stop
- Use parallel programming to deal with the touch sensor to stop the robot.
- This will be the weight of a regular assignment and is meant as a easy break in programming