Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lab 6 for CSC 121
You need to take a comma separated file and compute each student's average and class averages for the assignments. You have two weeks to do this lab.
Details for computing
- You must have at least two functions and use them properly
- You cannot use any statistical features (including summing a list or computing an average) in python. You must compute them yourself
- You must read the data from a file. The filename will be "grades.txt"
- The format of the data can be seen in the sample file provided
- For each student, compute the average of all the scores and display the student's name and average
- For each assignment, display the assignment number and the average on that assignment
- Display the overall class average
The sample data file can be found on canvas for this assignment