Jump to navigation Jump to search
Goals for CSC 398 are:
To be determined
Course outcomes for CSC 398 are:
Upon completion of CSC 398 students will understand:
- how to work in a professional environment
- how to write a quality technical document
Program outcomes for CSC 398 are:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal, ethical, and moral principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.
- Learn new areas of technology