Jump to navigation Jump to search
For this lab you are to write two programs: 5.34 and 5.40. Do NOT look up the solutions on the Internet!
What to turn in
A zip folder with:
- The java code for both programs
- A word document that includes:
- Your name
- The time it took to write each program
- A testing report that includes:
- Why you think each program is correct (sample input/output)
- Two examples of bad input for each problem that has input
- Don't forget to comment your code.
- Watch your spacing and line length
- Use good variable names
- Use good prompts
Be sure to get a complete, correct, working program first
- There are ways to expand the paper/rock/scissors game. Implement a more expanded game.