Jump to navigation Jump to search
For this lab you are to write three programs. Do NOT look up the solutions on the Internet!
- 7.1 (read the grades from a file (called probl1.txt) using the end of file to determine when done. Don't read the number of students)
What to turn in
A zip folder with:
- The java code for all programs
- A word document that includes:
- Your name
- Description of each program
- The time it took to write each program
- A testing report that includes:
- Why you think each program is correct (sample input/output)
- Two examples of bad input for each problem that has input
- A report from 7.16 that compares the time for the linearSearch vs. the time for BinarySearch when running the program a total of 50 times.
- Don't forget to comment your code.
- Watch your spacing and line length
- Use good variable names
- Use good prompts