First Lab, ITSC 121, Spring 2020
Write a program that will generate text that you can use to send a letter home.
This program must:
- Have at least 4 different variables (of at least two different data types) read in from the keyboard and displayed in the letter.
- Use one named constant in the letter
- Get all input before displaying the letter
- Be properly commented
This should only be attempted once the program is working completely and correctly. Have the letter include something about money and display that money amount in the proper format (example $20.15). You must research this yourself. You should not use if statements, just specific output statements.
- Create a software development report that includes the following:
- A problem summary (the big picture)
- A list of requirements. (Things that this particular implementation of a solution must do)
- A list of steps your program does
- A testing report: What exact input you used and what output you got.
- How long it took to write the program
- Who you got help from (if you got help)
- At least two things you learned while writing the program
- Changes (if any) you would make if you had more time and/or skill
- Create a zip folder with your software development report and your java file and submit that to canvas.
- Due date can be found on canvas