Fourth Lab, ITSC 121, Spring 2020
Write one program as follows. Write a program that prints out a table showing conversions from feet to meters and meters to feet (problem 6.9)
- Include proper comments for all
- Use proper formatting, etc.
- Test with more than one set of data where it is appropriate
- Get the correct data outputted on the program before worrying about formatting
- Consider limiting your time as you did for last week. You don't need to, but consider it.
Details of the program
Include two methods:
public static double footToMeter(double foot)
public static double meterToFoot(double meter)
The formulas for the conversions are:
- meter = 0.305 * foot
- foot = 3.279 * meter
Write a test program that uses these methods to display the following table
Feet Meters | Meters Feet --------------------------------------- 1.0 0.305 | 20.0 65.574 2.0 0.610 | 25.0 81.967 ... 9.0 2.745 | 60.0 196.721 10.0 3.080 | 65.0 213.115
- Create a software development report that includes the following for the program:
- A problem summary (the big picture)
- A list of requirements. (Things that this particular implementation of a solution must do)
- A list of steps your program does
- A testing report: What exact input you used and what output you got.
- How long it took to write it, and how much time was on it each day!
- Who you got help from (if you got help)
- Changes (if any) you would make if you had more time and/or skill
- At least two things you learned while writing the program
- Create a zip folder with your software development report(s) and your java file and submit that to canvas.
- Due date can be found on canvas